Our firm is dedicated to a culture of merit and guided by a spirit of generosity. We serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we are being recognized for this employee engagement, community service, and more.
- Healthcare Informatics, HCI 100 (largest health care information technology firms)—2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- Forbes, Most Innovative Growth Companies—2014
- Modern Healthcare, Largest Health Care Management Consulting Firms—2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
- Modern Healthcare, Best Places to Work—2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Working Mother, 100 Best Companies—2016, 2015, 2014
- Fortune, 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity—2015
- Forbes, Best Management Consulting Firms—2016
- Washington Post, Post 200, Largest Employers in D.C. Region—2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- Austin American Statesman, Top Workplaces—2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- Washingtonian Tech Titans, CEO Robert Musslewhite—2015, 2013
- Washington Business Journal, Corporate Philanthropy by Volunteer Hours (large companies)—2016
- Points of Light Corporate Engagement Award of Excellence—2014
- 2020 Women on Boards Winning 'W' Company—2014
Read more about our work
Visit The Advisory Board Company newsroom for coverage of the firm’s latest awards and activities.